Commissioner’s Releases – California Financing Law
- 65-FS: New Mortgage Foreclosure Laws That Take Effect January 1, 2013 (Rev. 12/31/12)
- 64-FS: Exemption for Employees of Certain Bona Fide Nonprofit Organizations
- 63-FS: SAFE Act – Interim Licensing Relief for HUD-Certified Housing Counselors and Habitat for Humanity Volunteers and Employees
- 62-FS: Implementation of Guidance Including “Best Practices” for Certain Nontraditional and Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loan Products.
- 61-FS: Arranging Workouts for Borrowers, Preparing for Special Servicing Reports to the Commissioner, and Establishing a Working Group in Connection with Nontraditional and other Mortgage Loan Products.
- 60-FS: Public Utility Commercial Loan Programs for Energy Efficiency Approved by the Public Utilities Commission
- 59-FS: Fingerprint Requirement under the California Finance Lenders Law [pdf]
- 58-FS: Evidence of Compliance with Financial Code Section 50204(o)(revised) [pdf]
- 57-FS: Rescission and Withdrawal from Publication of Specific Ruling OP 6547 CFLL under the California Finance Lenders Law [pdf]
- 56-FS: Sale-Leaseback Transactions [pdf]
- 55-FS: Changes to the Covered Loan Law [pdf]
- 54-FS: Changes to Licensing Procedures for Additional Locations of Licensed Finance Lenders [pdf]
- 53-FS: Effective July 1, 2004, Finance Lenders Must Translate Agreements into Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and Korean, in addition to Spanish [pdf]