Commissioner’s Releases – California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- 65-FS: New Mortgage Foreclosure Laws To Take Effect January 1, 2013
- 64-FS: Exemption for Employees of Certain Bona Fide Nonprofit Organizations
- 63-FS: SAFE Act – Interim Licensing Relief for HUD-Certified Housing Counselors and Habitat for Humanity Volunteers and Employees
- 62-FS: Implementation of Guidance Including “Best Practices” for Certain Nontraditional and Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loan Products.
- 61-FS: Arranging Workouts for Borrowers, Preparing for Special Servicing Reports to the Commissioner, and Establishing a Working Group in Connection with Nontraditional and other Mortgage Loan Products.
- 58-FS: Evidence of Compliance with Financial Code Section 50204(o)(revised) [pdf]
- 55-FS: Changes to the Covered Loan Law [pdf]