American Equity Direct
License or Case Number: 37-2012-00088160-CU-MC-CTL
Date of Initial Action: 12/19/12
Defendants/Respondents: American Equity Direct LLC, American Equity Real Estate Partners, American Equity, LLC, Integrity Requirement Partners, LLC, Masters of Retirement, Inc., Richard William Provencio, Carmen Valdavino Procencio aka Carmen Valdavino Anderle, Julio Angel Gomez
- 12/19/12 –Complaint for Injuctive Relief, Appointment of a Receiver, Civil Penalties and Ancillary Relief; Violations of Corporations Code Section 25110 (Unqualified, Non-Exempt Offer and Sale of Securities); Violation of Corporations Code Section 25401 (Misrepresentations and Omissions in the Offer and Sale of Securities)
- 01/10/13- Order Issuing an Order to Show Cause, a Temporary Restraining Order, Appointment of Receiver and Ancillary Relief
- 04/14/13 – Order Issuing Preliminary Injunction, Confirming Appointment of a Receiver and Ancillary Relief
- 07/10/13 – Order Releasing Funds Subject to Asset Freeze
- 02/04/16 – Supplemental Statement of Issues – Julio Angel Gomez
- 03/09/16 – Order Denying
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links