Cooper, Vilma E.
License or Case Number: 963-1835
Date of Initial Action: 10/20/08
Defendants/Respondents: Cooper’s Escrow; Cooper, Vilma E.
- Order Setting Aside Order Imposing Penalties Pursuant to California Financial Code Section 17408
- Order Suspending Escrow Agent’s License
- Decision and Proposed Decision , OAH L-2008100882
- Order to Discontinue Escrow Activities Pursuant to Section 17415, California Financial Code
- Order Setting Aside Order to Discontinue Escrow Activities Pursuant to California Financial Code Section 17415
- 04/21/14 – Accusation
- 11/04/14 – Order Revoking
- 11/04/14 – Order Barring
- 11/04/14 – Settlement Agreement
- 01/29/15 – Order to Discontinue Escrow Activities
- 01/29/15 – Notice and Summary of Findings
- 01/29/15 – Demand for and Order Taking Possession
- 01/29/15 – Order Appointing Peter A. Davidson as Conservator
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links