License or Case Number: Sacramento Case #: 03-0655 IKK DAD, Case No. 04CS00306
Date of Initial Action: 03/31/03
Defendants/Respondents: National City Bank of Indiana; National City Mortgage Co.
- Notice of Entry of Order Granting National City Mortgage Co.’s Motion for Order Lifting Stay of Proceedings for Limited Purposes of Ruling on License Revocation Order and Staying License Revocation Decision and Order
- [Proposed] Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction
- Reply Memorandum in Support of Plaintiff’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Opposition to Plaintiff’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Appendix to Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Plaintiff’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Declaration of Stephen L. Smith in Support of Plaintiffs’ Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Notice of Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Order Setting Status (Pretrial Scheduling Conference)
- Notice of Related Cases
- Corporate Disclosure Statement
- Complaint for Declaratory Relief, Temporary Restraining Order, Preliminary Injunction, and Permanent Injunction
See also Order to revoke residential mortgage lender and residential loan servicer License because of respondents assertion of federal preemption, a condition that had it existed at the time of the original application for a License, would have warranted the Commissioner in refusing to issue the License. Ordered pursuant to California Financial Code section 50327 of the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.