License or Case Number:
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: Ola’s Exotic Coffee and Tea Inc., Ola Robert Hassan, Janet Phifer, Bill Diamond, Wave Splitter Technology
- Desist and Refrain Order
- Complaint for Injuctive Relief; Civil Penalties; and Ancillary Relief. Violations of California Corporations Code Section 31110 (Unregistered Offer and/or Sale of Franchises). Violations of California Corporations Code Section 31203 (Violation of California Corporations Commissioner’s Order)
- Order Determining Disposition of Ex Parte Application (NOTE: This is a scanned document)
- Temporary Restraining Order and Order to Show Cause RE: Preliminary Injunction
- Stipulation to Entry of Final Judgment of Permanent Injunction
- Final Judgment of Permanent Injunction
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.