Platinum Coast Escrow, Inc.
License or Case Number: 963-1982; 603-8189; 603-8736; and 603-D366, OAH #L2007100635
Date of Initial Action: 09/07/07
Defendants/Respondents: Platinum Coast Escrow, Inc., Nazia Daniel Sadek, Miguel Angel Vazquez, Quick Loan Funding, Inc., Loyalty Funding, Inc.
- 10/01/07 – Accusation
- 10/26/07 – Order Barring Respondent Miguel Angel Vazquez Pursuant to Financial Code Section 17423
- 11/07/07 – First Amended Accusation
- 05/27/08 – Order Summarily Revoking California California Finance Lenders Law License of LOYALTY FUNDING, INC
- 05/27/08 – Order Summarily Revoking California California Finance Lenders Law License of QUICK LOAN FUNDING, INC.
- 05/27/08 – Order Summarily Revoking California California Finance Lenders Law License of SADEK, INC
- 06/27/08 – Order to Discontinue Escrow Activities Pursuant to California Financial Code Section 17415
- 10/09/08 – Notice and Summary of Findings Pursuant to Financial Code Section 17621
- 10/09/08 – Demand for and Order Taking Possession of the Trust Funds and Escrow Records of PLATINUM COAST ESCROW, INC. Pursuant to Financial Code Section 17621
- 12/12/08 – Office of Administrative Law Decision
- 12/16/08 – Petition for Limited Receiver
- 01/12/09 – Order Revoking Escrow Agent’s License
- 03/09/09 – Suspension Order (Nazih Daniel Sadek)
- 03/16/09 [Proposed] Order Appointing Limited Receiver (This document was filed with the Superior Court of California, County of Orange, Central Justice Center on March 16, 2009)
- 09/29/10 – Order Appointing Mona Elsheikh Conservator Pursuant to Financial Code Section 17630 (09/29/10)
- 03/01/11 – Order Appointing Edgar Nunez Conservator Pursuant to Financial Code Section 17630
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links