Pro Check Cashing
License or Case Number: 100-2890, 100-2891, 100-2892, 100-2893
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: Pro Check Cashing, Yogesh Hiralal
- Order Setting Aside Notice of Intention to Issue Order Revoking Deferred Deposit Transaction License and Accusation (This is a combined document.)
- Citations and Desist & Refrain Order
- 1) Accusation to Revoke License; 2) Citations and Deisist and Refrain Order; 3) Order Voiding Loans.
- Settlement Agreement
- Order Revoking Deferred Deposit Transaction Licenses
- Accusation – 2/19/09
- Order Revoking California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law License Pursuant to Financial Code Section 23052
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.