Protege Financial Insurance Services Inc.
License or Case Number: BC492536
Date of Initial Action: 09/19/12
Defendants/Respondents: Protege Financial Insurance Services Inc., Saxe-Coburg Insurance Solutions, LLC, Skyline Pictures, LLC, Not Forgotten, LLC, Michelle Kene Seward, Dror Soref, Foulk, Scott Walter, DOES 1 through 50, inclusive.
- Issued 02/25/14 – DEFAULT JUDGMENT
- Issued 02/25/14 – FINAL JUDGMENT
- Issued 02/25/14 – AMENDED SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
- Issued 02/13/14 – PREFACE FOR EXHIBIT B. Also see FINAL JUDGMENT and AMENDED SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
- EXHIBIT B RESTITUTION PAYMENT SHEET. Also see FINAL JUDGMENT and AMENDED SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
- Issued 09/09/12 – Civil Action – COMPLAINT FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION; PERMANENT INJUNCTION; CIVIL PENALTIES; AND ANCILLARY RELIEF VIOLATIONS OF CORPORATIONS CODE SECTION 25110 (UNQUALIFIED SALES OF SECURITIES) VIOLATIONS OF CORPORATIONS CODE SECTION 25401 (FRAUD IN CONNECTION WITH THE OFFER AND SALE OF SECURITIES) VIOLATIONS OF CORPORATIONS CODE SECTION 25230 (UNLICENSED INVESTMENT ADVISER)
- Issued 09/11/13 – ORDER GRANTING PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links