License or Case Number: 100-1495
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: JUDY SALTER, doing business as, INSTANT CASH
- Accusation to Revoke License and Citation and Cease and Desist Order
- Order setting Aside Notice of Intention to to Issue Order Revoking California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law License and Accusation
- Amended Accusation to Revoke License; Amended Citations and Amended Desist and Refrain Order; Order to Void Deferred Deposit Transactions
- Complaint for Temporary Restraining Order; Preliminary Injunction; Permananet Injunction; Civil Penalties; and Ancillary Relief.
- Temporary Restraining Order and Order to Show Cause Re: Preliminary Injunction
- [Proposed] Order For Preliminary Injunction (Filed Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga District on August 13, 2008)
- Settlement Agreement
- [Proposed] Final Judgment for Permanent Injunction Against JUDY SALTER Pursuant to Stipulation (Filed Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga District, February 02, 2009)
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Search for a Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees on Self-Service Portal - DOCQNET by entering the license name or number.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call our Customer Service Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links