Escrow Law Advisory Committee — December 9, 2003 Meeting Notice and Agenda
The next Escrow Law Advisory Committee meeting will be on Tuesday, December 9, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Department of Corporations’ Los Angeles office located at 320 West Fourth Street, 7th floor conference room. Please contact Special Administrator Steven C. Thompson in the Los Angeles office at (213) 576-7610 if you have any questions.
- Opening remarks. (Louisa Broudy)
- Proposed HUD revisions to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act that will allow the “bundling” of settlement services (P. J. Bremer, guest speakers Rose Pothier and Tim Egan).
- Follow-up topic from previous meeting:
Instructions authorizing the escrow agent to take fees on funds held after the close of escrow. (Steven Thompson)
- Enforcement update (Steven Thompson)
- Next meeting date (Steven Thompson)
(*In limited occurrences or due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be a change to the order of agenda items.)
Special accommodations for disabled persons, such as sign language interpreter services, are available. Please make requests for special accommodation services at least seven days in advance of the meeting. Requests should be directed to Special Administrator Steven C. Thompson in the Los Angeles office at (213) 576-7610, 320 West 4th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013. This agenda is available on the California Department of Corporations web site at www.corp.ca.gov.