Regulations and Legislation
- None at this time
- PRO 31/04 – Clarifies the procedure for filing the application for registration
- PRO 24/04 – Implementations of AB 2921(Chap. 458. Stats. 2004) Provisions.
- PRO 09/02 – Relating to the offering circular and exemption for advertisements posted on the Internet from filing, if certain conditions are met.
- OP 04/01 – Exemption from registration for offers or sales to persons who are not residents of California, if certain conditions are met.
- OP 20/00 – Increase of the franchise fee allowed to $500 from $100 under the de minimis exemption from registration.
- OP 18/99 – Exemption for new product or service.
- OP 15/99 – Exemption for the offer and sale of a franchise over the Internet.
- None at this time.
- Other legislative summaries.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE RULEMAKING NOTICES
To receive notices of DFPI rulemaking, subscribe to our e-mail subscription service
Key Consumer Links