Falling behind on your mortgage payments?

There’s help. For immediate assistance, reach out to your mortgage servicer, contact a HUD-certified housing counselor at 1-800-569-4287 or visit the State’s Housing Is Key (ca.gov) website to find information on the resources currently offered. If you don’t know the name of your mortgage servicer, check your monthly mortgage statement. Additionally, a federal Mortgage Relief Program is currently being developed for Californians, and more information is on the California Housing Finance Agency’s webpage, where you can sign up for Enews Announcements to be notified once the program is available.

Last updated: Jul 26, 2021 @ 11:15 pm