License or Case Number: 01/04/06
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: Authotecq Systems, Inc., Paysentinel, LLC, Shadoworks Corp., Inc., James Anthony Litzinger, Michael R. Diaz, Mike Diaz, Mike Diaz Enterprises, Pandy Enterprise, Wallace E. Thomas, Wally Thomas, individually and doing business as Wally World Entertainment; Gregory T. Chapman and Rogel Patawaran.
Notice to Investors and Potential Claimants of Defendants
The Commissioner of Corporations filed a civil complaint and obtained a Temporary Restraining Order, Asset Freeze and Appointment of a Receiver for the Defendants. By an order dated March 26, 2012, the Los Angeles Superior Court appointed David Pasternak, Esq., as Receiver of the defendants. This action was taken when it was learned that the defendants had committed numerous violations of the California Corporate Securities Law. If you have any questions concerning the defendants, you may contact Mr. Pasternak at 310-553-1500
- Desist and Refrain Order (PDF)
- Complaint for Temporary Restraining Order; Preliminary Injunction; Permanent Injunctions; Restitution, Civil Penalties, Freezing of Assets, Apppointing a Receiver , and Ancillary Relief (PDF)
- Amended Temporary Restraining Order, Asset Freeze, Appointment of Receiver, and Order to Show Cause Re: Preliminary Injunction (PDF)
- Order (1) Issuing Preliminary Injunction; (2) Freezing Assets; and (3) Confirming Appointment of Receiver As To All Defendants (PDF) (04/20/12)
- Stipulation and Amended Desist and Refrain Order (PDF) – Rogel Patawaran
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links