DFPI Monthly Bulletins
- J. Elizabeth Smith Appointed as Deputy Commissioner of Communications
- Jeanette Quick Appointed as Deputy Commissioner of Investor Protection
- Crypto Asset-Related Products and Services Survey for Banks, Credit Unions, and Trust Cos.
- Student Loan Borrower Campaign Gains 2022-23 Budget Funding
- DFPI Student Loan Borrower Webinars
- DFPI’s Commercial Financing Disclosure Regulations Extended to Small Businesses
- DFPI Seeks Public Comment on Oversight of Crypto Asset-Related Financial Products and Services
- Debt Collection Licensing: Backlog Advisory
- Governor Newsom Signs Blockchain Executive Order
- DFPI Shares Success in Implementation of New Consumer Protection Law
- Some Escrow Reports Due May 16
- Financial Capability Month Event
- Some Escrow Reports Due April 15
- DFPI Reminder of Franchise Renewal Season
- DFPI Issues Guidance Regarding Russian Sanctions
- DFPI Statewide Communications Campaign
- DFPI to Host Student Loan Resources Webinar
- DFPI Sues to Stop Precious Metals Fraud
- Joint Action on Mortgage Loan Originators Education
- Rent-to-Own Furniture Startup Agrees to Refunds
- Proposed 2022-23 DFPI Budget
- California Mortgage Relief Program Now Open
- Debt Collection Licensing Regulations Now In Effect
Monthly Bulletin Archives
Subscribe to our Monthly Bulletin!
Subscribe to receive email updates and bulletins from the DFPI!
If you are already receiving email notifications, you can also use this link to change your email address, modify your password, or remove your email address from this service.