Amendments to the License

Any change of address; change of name; change in control person or officers, directors, trustees, members, manager, branch manager or qualifying individual will require an amendment.

CRMLA License Amendments

If there is a change of control or ownership, this amendment must be filed with the Department of Corporations along with a $100 filing fee. Each individual must also file the Form MU2.

All other amendments must be filed through the NMLS.

See the License Amendment Checklist for full details.

Branch Office Amendments

All amendments must be filed through the NMLS by amending the Form MU3. There are no fees for branch amendments.

See the Branch Amendment Check list for full details

Updated [month/year]