Small Business Lenders Conference San Francisco, October 30
Commissioner of Business Oversight Jan Lynn Owen invites you to attend the first Department of Business Oversight (DBO) California Small Business Lending Conference. This event will bring together lenders—banks, credit unions and community development financial institutions—with representatives of state and federal small business loan guarantee programs to learn about programs that expand access to credit for small businesses.
- Clifton Kellogg, Director, State Small Business Credit Initiative, Department of the Treasury
- Teveia R. Barnes, Executive Director, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
- Nancee Trombley, Program Manager California Capital Access Program, State Treasurer’s Office
- Emerson Hall, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- John Quinn or Steve Banks, Small Business Administration, San Francisco District Office
The Small Business Lenders Conference will be held at the Milton Marks Conference Center at the Hiram W. Johnson State Office Building, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California on Wednesday, October 30. Check-in begins at 8:30 AM and the program begins at 9:00 AM.
To register for this event, just click on the following link, which will take you to the online registration form: https://www.extremeform.com/votingmodule/s180/f/546680/6c74/
Questions or problems with the form? Contact Patrick Carroll at (415) 263-8559 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Patrick Carroll at email@example.com