Cash Advance California
License or Case Number:
Date of Initial Action: 05/03/10
Defendants/Respondents: Veronica Amaya
- 05/03/10 – Accusation
- 06/03/10 – Order Revoking Escrow Agent’s License
- 11/01/10 – Office of Administrative Law Decision
- 02/14/11 – Order Barring MARY ANN PALMER From Employment, Management of Control of Any Escrow Agent
- 02/14/11 – Order Barring VERONICA AMAYA From Employment, Management of Control of Any Escrow Agent
- 03/13/12 – Order of Effectiveness of Order Revoking Escrow Agent’s LIcense
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links