Respondents: Saverio Lanni doing business as Check Exchange
- Settlement Agreement
- Order Denying California Deferred Deposit Transaction License Applications
- First Amended Statement of Issues
- Order Granting Revised Request to Set Aside Default and Order Setting Aside Order Denying California Deferred Deposit Transaction License Application
- Desist and Refrain Order – For violations of California Financial Code section 23005
- Order Denying California Deferred Deposit Transaction Licenses
- Statement of Issues
Defendants: Saverio Lanni, individually and doing business as Check Exchange, and DOES 1 through 10, Inclusive
Case Number: Los Angeles Case #: BC338222
Date of Initial Action: 08/12/05
- Notice of Motion and Motion for Preliminary Injunction; Memorandum of Points & Authorities
- Complaint For Civil Penalties, Injunctive and Ancillary Relief
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.