Super Absorbent Company
License or Case Number: File No. 309-4042, OAH L2007050141
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: Super Absorbent Company, Synchronized Funding, LLC, Phillip Berlin, Mark Ian Sinkinson
- 04/24/07 – Statement of Issues
- 08/03/07 – Complaint for Preliminary Injunction, Permanent Injunction, Ancillary Relief and Restitution To view files individually: [As Filed/Scanned version] [Unfiled version].
- 09/05/07 – Order of Preliminary Injunction as to Defendants
- 03/20/08 – Order denying respondent’s application to offer and sell securities in California pursuant to Corporations Code section 25140(b).
- 07/02/08 – Office of Administrative Law Decision
- 07/27/10 – Notice of Entry of Judgment as to all Defendants
- 07/27/10 – Notice of Filing
- 07/16/10 – Final Judgment of Permanent Injunction and Other Ancillary Relief as to Defendants
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.