License or Case Number:
Date of Initial Action:
Defendants/Respondents: Michael P. Gamboa, Gamboa & Company, MPG LLC, Palette Sienna International Fund, LLC, Palette Group, LLC, Palette II Group, LLC, Palette III Group, LLC, Palette IV Group, LLC, Palette Aqua Investment Fund, LLC, Palette Cobalt Investment Fund, LLC, The Crimson Fund, LLC, Eplay, LLC, Eplay Investments LLC, Eplay Investments 2 LLC, Poga Management Partners, LLC, 401K Retirement Solutions, LLC, MXM Investments, LLC
- Order on Ex Parte Application, Appointing A Receiver and Freezing Defendants’ Assets. (Endorsed Filed San Francisco County Superior Court on August 31, 2009)
- Complaint For Temporary Restraining Order; Preliminary Injunction, Appointment of a Receiver, Civil Penalties; and Ancillary Relief (Filed San Francisco County Superior Court on August 31, 2009)
- Order on Ex Parte Application, Appointment of A Receiver, Freezing Defendants’ Assets and Issuing a Temporary Restraining Order (Endorsed Filed San Francisco County Superior Court on September 3, 2009)
- Order to Show Cause Why a Preliminary Injunction and Order Confirming the Appointment of a Receiver and Freezing Defendants’ Assets Should not be Issued ( Endorsed Filed San Francisco County Superior Court on September 3, 2009)
- Order Issuing Preliminary Injunction, Appointing a Receiver, and Freezing Defendants’ Assets
- Order (1) Barring MICHAEL P. GAMBOA From Any Position Of Employment, Management or Control Of Any Investment Adviser, Broker-Dealer Or Commodity Adviser Pursuant to Corporations Code Section 25232.1 And (2) Revoking MPG, LLC’s Investment Adviser Certificate Pursuant to Corporations Code Section 25232
- Order Re Permanent Injunction and For Entry of Judgment as to Defendants MICHAEL P. GAMBOA and MARK H. POORE
- Settlement Agreement and Stipulation by Defendant EPLAY, LLC to Entry of Order Re: Permanent Injunction and Dismissal
- Order Re: Permanent Injunction and Dismissal of the Remaining Actions as to Defendant EPLAY, LLC.
- Report of Receiver’s Activities for the Period September 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
About the Licensee status
To check the status of this licensee, visit Financial Services and Mortgage Lending Licensees Search.
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call the DFPI's Consumer Services Office at: 1-866-275-2677.
Key Consumer Links